(According to the GDPR - EU 679/2016)
Last Updated May 1, 2018
- Those data voluntarily provided by the users and required to register for courses / diplomas and for consulting requests, are intended as personal data. They are data that allows personal identification. An example of personal data is your name, address, email address, phone number and bank information when applicable.
- Data processing can use paper, mechanical, automated and computer tools. We do all efforts to implement the best available software and hardware tools and we use rigorous procedures and methodologies to avoid loss, destruction and dissemination of personal data. However, it is important to remember that no data transmission by the web is 100% safe or error-free. For this reason, the user is required to choose carefully and select the information to submit.
- We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards, consistent with legal requirements where the personal data were obtained, designed to protect against unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, use or disclosure of, or access to, the personal data provided to us through the website.
- The user can correct / delete his / her personal data by signing and dating a written request, together with a copy of the ID document.
- This website may contain “links” to other third-party websites and features, or contain third-party cookies, that are not owned or controlled by PSUOG. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties, which are subject to their respective privacy policies. The users are solely responsible for navigation on these external sites.
- The process / treatment / storage of the personal data is performed under the responsibility of the Director of the PSUOG or his/her collaborators who therefore have the same duties related to the respect of the privacy.
- We retain personal data we obtain about you as long as it is needed for the purposes for which we obtained it, anyhow in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR – EU 679/2016.
- The users’ refusal to provide the requested data or to allow their treatment does not allow the supply of the requested services.
- According to EU 679/2016, the concerned person has the right to obtain information on:
- The purposes and methods of data treatment;
- The system applied if the data processing is carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- The identification details of the personal data holder or of the representative designated persons;
- The persons to whom personal data can be communicated or who may become aware of them.
- The concerned person has also, the right to obtain:
- Updating, rectification, integration or deletion of data;
- Blocking data if processed in violation of the law.
- The concerned person has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons, against processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- To the treatment of personal data for advertising material, for marketing research or commercial communication.
- The Site automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the page you request. This information can be used for services and to improve the structure and contents of the website. Cookies contain small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit our website. Our cookies policies are as follows:
- Cookies are sent back to our website to allow us to recognize your device.
- Recognizing your device with essential cookies allows our site to let you navigate efficiently to obtain the information and services you have requested.
- Analytical and customization cookies allow our site to remember your preferences such as language selection and help you to view information that are most relevant to your interests; these cookies also help us to maintain and improve our websites by providing information on how visitors find and use the sites, and how well the sites are performing.
- Unless you disable the cookies on our website, by using our website you agree to our use of those cookies.
For any further questions related to the use of this website or to the rights mentioned in this section, you can write to the holder of personal data (Dr. Graziano Clerici) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
c/o European Medical and Research Center
via Del Giochetto 53/A, 06122, Perugia (Italy)
Director: Graziano CLERICI, MD PhD